About the BookAncient elementals awaken, fracturing a dying world to its core. Teravyn Aetherswift returns to the land of the living, but everything seems unfamiliar… including her little brother. Zekk offers help, but can an alluring Lynx be trusted? Sorvashti finally has everything she ever wanted, so the last thing she wants to do is run after traitors. But she won’t leave Jet’s side—unless the horrifying truth about his mother tears them apart. Darien is sick of being used and lied to. But if he stands up for what’s right, he’ll pay the price with his life… or the lives of those he loves.
About the AuthorJamie Foley loves strategy games, home-grown berries, and Texas winters. She’s terrified of plot holes and red wasps. Her husband is her manly cowboy astronaut muse. They live between Austin, TX and their family cattle ranch, where their hyperactive spawnling and wolfpack can run free.
Giveaway Time!Want to dive into a new world or in need of a good book? Enter to win a digital $10 Amazon gift card (3 winners) by signing up for Jamie’s newsletter via the form.
>>> Entry-Form <<<
Blog Tour ScheduleSaturday, March 10th
- Blog Tour Kickoff – Unicorn Quester
- Interview – Siren & Solider Book Reviews
- Book Review – The Left-Handed Typist
- Book Spotlight – Backing Books
- Interview & Review – Lu’s Reviews
- Book Spotlight – Laura VanArendonk Baugh
- Book Review – Lands Uncharted
- Interview – Musings of an Elf
- Interview – Unicorn Quester
- Book Spotlight/Book Review – Liv F. Fisher
- Blog Tour Wrap-Up – Unicorn Quester